Wednesday, September 15, 2004

It works!

So, I set up a little test script to see if I could break my code. (It's not for my big project, but a little side task that I had been putting off. This week, the big project is sort of on hold.) While I waited, I played a little Button Men Online and did some blog-surfing. (I'm really addicted to that "Next Blog" link.) Wonder of wonders, the program not only runs without crashing, it actually does what it is supposed to do! (It's sad when your expectations are low enough for that to give you a thrill.)

Of course, this means that the code is just about good enough to give to the guy who will actually use it, which is somewhat scary. It's sure to die in a horribly messy way as soon as someone is depending on it. I'll do some cleanup and try to reassure myself that all is well tomorrow.

No comments: