Monday, February 20, 2006

*sniffle* *HONK*

This weekend I found myself sniffling and sneezing a bit, but wasn't sure if it was a cold or just some irritation from all the dust in the air lately. During the course of an hour last night, while watching Masterpiece Theatre, my head became completely clogged up with severe sinus pressure. Now I'm sure it's a cold. Even with some 12-hour Sudafed (well, actually, it was the store brand at Walgreens, but it's the same stuff) to get me through the day, I've been blowing my nose a disgusting amount.

2 comments:

pilocar said...

I appreciate you considering me for this position. I look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you for sharing your opinion. I value your honesty and will respond as quickly as possible.

Interior Decorators Trenton said...

Great blog post