Wednesday, December 20, 2006

White stuff

It snowed heavily enough yesterday that they sent us home early around three. This had the unfortunate effect of clogging all the roads on and near the base so that it took me nearly two hours to get home. I spent at least thirty minutes just trying to leave the parking lot. In hindsight, I would probably have gotten home about the same time if I had stayed at my desk for another hour.

I had a dental appointment this morning. It's the first time I've been to a dentist in several years, but my teeth were in good condition considering that. I do have a couple of tiny cavities that will need to be handled after the holidays, but fortunately they are small enough that they won't need to use the drill. From the dentist's description, it sounds like he'll be using a tiny sandblaster instead. Exciting!

1 comment:

cellcept 500 mg tablet said...

Thanks for this helpful information shared in this post. I read this post and it is very useful article. This is a very useful post shared by you.Thanks for providing such a valuable information with us.