Thursday, January 20, 2005

Pain!

I've already grumbled to my husband about this, but it is worth whining to my readers as well. (That would be what, two people? *grin*)

Today, for some reason unknown to me, my right foot is occasionally having sharp stabbing pain at the base of my big toe when I reach a certain point in my stride. Once or twice in the past, I've had a pain where it feels like my big toes are jammed if I wear high heels for too long, but that can't be it, since I haven't wore heels for quite a while now. I don't remember kicking anything or having something dropped on my foot, so I'm at a loss as to the cause.

*sigh* If it isn't better tomorrow, I'll have to see about getting it checked out before I develop a pronounced limp. Perhaps I'll even use the health center here at work. I'm hoping it is just an odd toe alignment that will go away on its own.

No comments: