Friday, April 01, 2005

It's Friday!

I so need a weekend now. This past week has drained me.

In other news, I checked my vacation balance today and I have earned about 4 days worth. Next month, I'll have a whole week racked up. Knowing that I could not be here and still get paid for a while makes it easier to get through a long week.

I went out to lunch with some coworkers today. We didn't really have any plan on where to eat, so we all just piled in a car and took off with the idea of finding something nearby. We ended up at a Japanese restaurant. Quite tasty and wonderful presentation, but not exactly cheap, especially by my standards for lunch. Still, it's a place I hadn't been to before and it could be a nice treat to go there with my husband sometime when I don't have to think about programming immediately after the meal.

No comments: