Monday, June 27, 2005

Stay connected, darn you! (Part 2)

As I grumbled about last week, the connection to the server I've been working on has been really flaky. I found it working just fine on Friday, and dared to hope that the problem had been fixed, but today it was at least as bad as Thursday. I asked one of the guys who is actually in the building and found out he has had the same problem, so at least I know it isn't just me, but that doesn't really help me get any work done. Of course, I probably wouldn't have a whole lot of progress on my current goal (making my program run in parallel) even if the server were available since there seems to be a bug in this other guys code and he hasn't gotten around to investigating it yet. *sigh* It's a Monday. (When did I start sounding like Garfield?)

No comments: