Monday, October 03, 2005

Short updates

This morning I left a half-full can of Citrus Drop on the roof of my car as I drove to work. I reached down to my empty cupholder and realized that I must have forgotten about the can about five seconds before it fell over and rolled off with a clatter. If there hadn't been other traffic on that street, I likely would have stopped to retrieve it, but alas, it happened after I turned onto a major street.

This past weekend was fairly busy for us. We had some people over for games on Saturday and went to the Taos Wool Festival on Sunday. I'll try to remember to post a picture of my loot later.

My sister-in-law is flying in on Wednesday for a visit, so I probably should pick up my office clutter a bit before she arrives. I would just close the door, but my office holds the futon that doubles as our guest bed, so I need to at least clear that area enough to unfold it. I'll deal with that tomorrow after work.

I'm currently working on a pair of socks for my father, using yarn he selected when he visited in August. I've already completed a pair for my mom, and still have the socks I made for my sister and brother-in-law. I think my family may eventually just get a big box of socks from me in the mail.

No comments: