Sunday, May 23, 2004

Check out BookCrossing.com...

I found this cool site for book lovers...

      BookCrossing.com

...and thought you would appreciate it. The website encourages people to Read, Register, and then Release their books "into the wild" and then track where they go and the lives they touch. Great concept... share your books and follow their progress forever. Best of all, it's FREE.

Help spread the word by forwarding this to your friends, and of course be sure to visit www.BookCrossing.com!

Personal message from Brooke: After recently picking up a lot of material for $2/bag at the big library booksale, I've decided I should start using my bookcrossing account again. Many of these books will be appreciated much more by letting other people have them than by just sitting in a box or on a shelf in my apartment.

Visit BookCrossing.com...

No comments: