Sunday, May 23, 2004

Why am I still awake?

I have a meeting at 8:30 tomorrow morning, and here I am, still up after 11:30. If I don't go in early, I won't be able to leave early, and if I don't leave early, I won't be able to pack for my flight on Tuesday without staying up late. My sister's wedding is next weekend, and I'm flying home early enough to get some good family time in. My sibling and I intend to go shopping for a wedding dress for me. I haven't found something out here, so I'm hoping that I can find something at the same store where she got her dress.

I'm going log on and check my work email in the small hope that tomorrow's meeting has been cancelled. Of course, even if it has been cancelled, I should go to bed and get up early. If I don't go to work early, I should get some clothing together for my trip. (My flight is early on Tuesday morning, so I have to make sure I pack the night before.

No comments: