Friday, May 14, 2004

I'm supposed to start how early?!

My FMIL bought me a couple of wedding planning books. The timeline given starts at least a year in advance. Apparently I'm really rushing things by not being in the finishing stages by now (with over three months until W-day). I don't think my attention span is long enough to start planning a party that early. At least I am able to save effort by skipping a lot of the nonsense in those books.

Engagement announcements? Anyone who doesn't know already isn't close enough to us to care.
Engagement party? Come on, who really has those?
Lots of expensive stuff that nobody notices or cares about? Ha!

Yes, planning this thing remotely will probably drive me nuts, but at least it isn't going to drag on forever. I refuse to let this take over my life!

No comments: