Tuesday, July 26, 2005

I have Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Yay!

We put ourselves on the waiting list at our local used book store and got our lovely half-price copy today. This is a virgin book, never read, barely opened. Apparently the person who sold it was given a spare copy. It's amazing how much money you can save by waiting, what, a whole week and a half? Admittedly, we could have saved even more money by checking it out of the library, but there are about 200 holds on that book. I may not be a rabid Potter fangirl, but I would like to read it sometime in the foreseeable future. I think my husband is planning on rereading book 5 before going on to this one, so I get first crack at it. I'm wondering if I should save it for my plane flight to my family reunion this weekend, or if I should just go for it now?

No comments: