Thursday, January 19, 2006

Behold! The power of cheese!

Howard Tayler (of Schlock Mercenary fame (Go read it!)) noticed that I wrote an entry about his chupaqueso site and left a comment! Of course, it's not terribly difficult to figure out how he found me. I'm under no illusions that he is a regular reader of my blog. I think the only regular readers of this blog are related to me or went to school with me.

Of course, the problem now is that I am developing a desire for cheese but am still at work and unable to satisfy my craving. Last night, we broke into the wheel of cheddar that my parents gave us and used some in the soup, along with the remaining blue cheese left from the previous batch. This batch had a different character, partially from the difference in the cheese, and partially because we added some sauted mushrooms and didn't use any bacon. It was quite tasty, and makes me interested in developing more cheesy soups.

No comments: