Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Creepy Naked Guy: The Return

He's back! I saw the creepy naked guy again last night. He was wandering around on the lawn in front of my building. Once again, he was gone before the cops arrived.

I've talked to the people in the leasing office and they said that they had reports of a naked guy in the complex last summer. Needless to say, they weren't pleased to learn that he has returned. It's something of a relief to learn that this is more of a local nut than someone who is just targeting me. They said they hadn't had any reports of him knocking on doors before, but it is possible that no one else had been awake to hear him if he did.

Anyway, I'm definitely going to stay alert (as if I could do otherwise with this creepiness going on), but for now this guy seems more pathetic than scary. (Especially when contemplated in the light of day.) Apparently, in one of the sightings last summer he was riding a bicycle around the tennis courts. I would think a man would be living somewhat dangerously to ride a bike naked!

The leasing office is going to see if they can get APD to up their patrols in the area or something, so we'll see what happens.
Categories: ,

No comments: