Monday, June 14, 2004

I need to shift back to days!

My wake-sleep cycle has been shifted off by several hours lately. (Creepy naked guy in the middle of the night didn't help that any. I haven't seen him again, fortunately. I'm hoping it was a one-time drunken idiot sort of thing.) I'd much rather be working something normal like 8-5, or 9-6, instead of the 11-8 I've slipped into of late. (I work 9 hour days Monday-Thursday and get alternate Fridays off.) I think I'll have to force myself to just go to bed really early to reset my clock. (Staying up and wrapping around never works very well, but I often tried it in college.)

I think I'm going to go bonkers with the wedding planning soon. My fiance will be going to a class out of town for a couple of weeks soon, so it would be really good to have most things nailed down before he is gone. Bleh! I can't believe some people actually enjoy planning these things.

No comments: